Monday, October 5, 2009

note

I want tell you a memore from my trip esfahan.around two year ago I want with my famili go to esfahan but we havent car. and you know how hard is trip without personal car.In the this time my friend call me and said :why dont we trip to without city?I soppraised and happy and said: sure,whens good for you?-:tommorow at 8:00 A:M .we packed trunk and picked wight clothes cooed food my wife.my son picked his ball and toy .we fierst went to kashan and ate breakfast and visit fin garden .there was interesting for me becouse I saw and study in books before.I photograghered a lot of from there and my friends dougher and my son .kashan poeple were fierendly. after that we moved to esfahan.when we get there,saw there is very crowded finally we found one plase for to park .we were tired so we have to relax for refresh .after that

1 comment:

  1. Good. But you should correct these mistakes:

    "I want to tell you a memory from my trip to Esfahan. Around two years ago I went with my family to Esfahan, but we hadn't a car.
    And you know how hard is a trip without a personal car."

    That's enough now for me.

    ReplyDelete